Music Box 3.6
Music Box is an handy database for your music files. If you have a large collection of them, it will help you to organize and keep them in order:
* Find on which CD or DVD you stored your tracks in a split second.
* Organize your tracks into as many categories and subcategories as you need.
* Read and edit the meta data information of the tracks (e.g. ID3 tags, iTunes AAC tags...). Music Box supports several formats: MP3, AAC, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, FLAC.
* Identify unknown songs through the integrated MusicBrainz support.
* Search for related titles on international Amazon sites or on CDDB.
* Export your data in HTML, text or XML format.
* Tracks can be grouped by artist, album, genre, volume or category.
* Universal Application: runs natively both on PPC and Intel based Macs.